When an exporting firm finds that its local agent is also carrying competitors' products, the firm may switch to a _____ to handle local marketing, sales, and service.
A. wholly owned subsidiary
B. franchising arrangement
C. turnkey operation
D. licensing agreement: Free Business Quiz Answers
>sales: Free Accounting Quiz Answers
>Revenues, Sales Revenue, Sales: Free Accounting Quiz Answers
32. Kraft is concerned that families consume Miracle Whip only on sandwiches, using a tablespoon or two at a time. In order to increase consumption and therefore, sales, which of the following sales promotion tools would work best for Kraft?
A. Sampling and rebates
B. Recipe books showing alternative uses for Miracle Whip
C. Bonus packs, trade allowances, and slotting fees
D. In-store coupons for $1.00 off Miracle Whip: Free Advertising Quiz Answers
Which term is also used to describe the position of a brand manager who is responsible for the total management of the brand, including planning, budgeting, sales, and profit performance?: Free Advertising Quiz Answers
Jim, an employee of CL Inc., is responsible for planning, marketing, budgeting, sales, and profit performance of a specific brand. He has two assistants who help in planning, implementing, and controlling the marketing program. In this scenario, Jim is an example of: Free Advertising Quiz Answers
1. Number of people affected
(consequence)--the more the better
2. Proximity (geographic location)--
3. Human interest--drama, sex, emotions-
-most hard news events contain H.I.
4. Prominence--"names make the news"--
how well-known the person is
5. Conflict--wars, good/evil, fighting,
politics, crime, sports, meetings,etc.
6. Uniqueness--odd, unusual, first time
7. Personal impact--affects quality of life
or life style (taxes, business)
8. Timeliness--the more immediate the
9. Change--good or bad, progress
10. Market size--large, medium small
market (ex: car accident coverage)
11. News schedule--hard news prime
time...lighter news other times.
12. Personnel--management, sales, news
director, reporters, cameraman, editors: Free Broadcasting Quiz Answers
Sales, Budget and Profit: Free Business Plan Quiz Answers
1. Develop plans and establish goals
2. Determine the activities that will be undertaken e.g. recruitment, training, sales, advertising and pricing etc.
3. Group activities (into operations, marketing, finance, HR)
4. Assign work, tasks and delegate authority
5. Design a hierarchy of relationships: Free Business Plan Quiz Answers