BUL 3130 Palm Beach College Liebeck v McDonalds Hot Coffee Case Discussion; Law homework solution
When you begin the ________, focus your attention on content, organization, style, and tone.
distribution process: Free Business Quiz Answers
When evaluating for content, organization, style, and tone, the conclusion of the message should
be open ended.
offer an opportunity for further information.
present new ideas.
include links to research.
summarize the main idea and create a positive impression.: Free Business Quiz Answers
Case Study for Chronic Condition
For this Assignment, you are to answer the questions regarding this case study. Please make sure to support your answers using evidence based practice.
56 y/o Caucasian male presents to the primary care clinic with complaints of dizziness and nausea x 4 days. The patient reports he has not been able to get out of bed since the symptoms started. The patient reports symptoms are worse when he tries to get out of bed to stand. He denies any headaches or blurry vision. He states he is urinating more over the last few days and he has noticed an increase in thirst. He reports he just drank a large sweet tea before he came into the clinic.
The patient reports that he is out of his Lantus and metformin because he cannot afford the refill until he gets his disability check. He is disabled after his second CVA that left him with generalized weakness. His medical history includes DM, HTN, CAD.
Upon arrival at the clinic, the patient’s vital signs are as follows- Blood sugar 405, B/P 190/101, HR 102, R-20, T- 98.5.
Using Evidence Based practice, answer the following questions thoroughly. Be sure to use APA formatting.
What are the pertinent positive and negative findings in this patient assessment?
Create a list of differentials with rationales for this patient?
Discuss a medication regimen for this patient considering his financial status?
What is the priority concern for this patient?
How does this patient’s comorbid diagnosis impact his current symptoms?
Discuss how the patient's health beliefs, culture and behaviors impact the potential outcomes for the patient.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section under Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
utilize spelling and grammar checks to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
use APA 7th Edition format.
- BUL 3130 Palm Beach College Liebeck v McDonalds Hot Coffee Case Discussion, comment on this post, comment on this post, comment on this post Studyhelp247, comment on this post Studyhelp247, Federal Tax Accounting - 2019 Tax return with TaxAct, Federal Tax Accounting - 2019 Tax return with TaxAct, Federal Tax Accounting - 2019 Tax return with TaxAct Studyhelp247, Federal Tax Accounting - 2019 Tax return with TaxAct Studyhelp247, HSE DP (HAS TO BE DONE IN 8 HOURS MAX) DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN NOT DO AN 8HOUR TURNAROUND, HSE DP (HAS TO BE DONE IN 8 HOURS MAX) DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN NOT DO AN 8HOUR TURNAROUND Studyhelp247, Journal assignment, Journal assignment, Journal assignment Studyhelp247, Journal assignment Studyhelp247, look at the different questions for each title. Studyhelp247, McLuhan’s global village or Lule’s global village of Babel better describes our world and why. Studyhelp247, ok, ok Studyhelp247, Recommendation Speech, Recommendation Speech, Recommendation Speech Studyhelp247, Recommendation Speech Studyhelp247, Reflective Cover Letter, Reflective Cover Letter Studyhelp247, Sales and purchasing 6 questions, Sales and purchasing 6 questions, Sales and purchasing 6 questions Studyhelp247, Sales and purchasing 6 questions Studyhelp247, Why is there high turnover rate for probation/parole officers?
Remember! This DB has 3-parts. Part 1 is due on Thursday @ 11:59 PM and parts 2 & 3 are due on Sunday @ 11:59 PM.
Part 1: We see all around us health information. In commercials (do you still watch those??), public health campaigns, as as well social media. With the proliferation of social media, we may have greater exposure to health information. However, not all information that is shared is credible and accurate. It's important that accurate information is shared by credible sources. Social media is increasingly being used by scientists, educators, and public health experts to disseminate evidence-based health information.
For this discussion board, I'd like you to explore health information and health education discussions posted on social media from health teachers, school nurses, or other school health educators. You may reference any social media such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook. Make sure to focus on accounts that are focused on sharing and discussing health education (not just an account from someone who happens to be a health education teacher or school nurse).
As you explore content posted by health teachers, school nurses, or other school health educators consider the following:
What seems to be a top priority for them based on the content they create & share?
How are they engaging with their audience (i.e., what seems to be their intent)? For example, are they seeking to educate a certain audience, seeking to connect & engage with other health educators, and/or advocate for certain issues they feel are important?
What are your thoughts about the quality of information that they share?
What are your thoughts about the quality of the content they create (e.g., style, formatting, appeal, accessibility, and how understandable you found the material)? You might also comment on the creator's following & engagement if you deem it necessary.
If the educator/teacher/nurse shares the following information, please include it when discussing their post(s): their title, where they work, and what grade level(s).
Select 2-3 specific posts to provide (include as links or screenshots - depending on the content) as examples for your readers (me & your peers) to refer to as you share your thoughts.
Watch the short videos of educators found in Module 2 Learning Activities section.
Compare and contrast what you learned from your exploration of health teachers in social media and what you heard from the teachers in the videos
Describe how you could integrate what you heard, saw, and experienced from your exploration and videos into your own classroom to teach students about Life Skills, Stress Management, or Media Literacy Skills as described in the book. (be sure to use specific references and examples)
What is going to be your biggest challenge for teaching Life Skills, Stress Management, or Media Literacy Skills? What questions do you have about teaching these topics?
- BUL 3130 Palm Beach College Liebeck v McDonalds Hot Coffee Case Discussion, Corporate/politics Article, Corporate/politics Article Studyhelp247, Corporate/politics Article Studyhelp247, Dietary Analysis project powerpoint, Dietary Analysis project powerpoint, Dietary Analysis project powerpoint Studyhelp247, Dietary Analysis project powerpoint Studyhelp247, ENGLISH LONG PAPER ASSIGNMENT Studyhelp247, FIU Money Goods & Services how Does Something Acquires Value Lesson Plan, Globalization Reflective Essay, Globalization Reflective Essay, Globalization Reflective Essay Studyhelp247, Globalization Reflective Essay Studyhelp247, look at the different questions for each title. Studyhelp247, McLuhan’s global village or Lule’s global village of Babel better describes our world and why. Studyhelp247, Religion class, Warehouse, Why is there high turnover rate for probation/parole officers?
Refer to your in-progress persuasive essay draft. You may find it helpful to make revision notes on your draft as you work on this assignment.
Complete the Self-Assessment Worksheet with full-sentence responses.
Use your completed worksheet and any notes you made as you revise your draft for the final paper due at the end of Week 5.
Submit your worksheet.
1. What strategies did you use to appeal to your audience? How effective do you feel you have been in convincing the readers to agree with your position? Mark any passages that need improvement or additional support. Pay attention to areas where your instructor has provided feedback.
2. What part of this paper are you the proudest of? Include a quotation and/or description from your essay as an example. Explain why you think this part is effective. How might you amplify strengths like this in the final paper? Make a note to yourself within your draft to remind you where you want to expand on the strengths you’ve mentioned.
3. Review your thesis statement in the introduction and any comments from your instructor and include it here on the worksheet. Is your thesis statement a complete sentence that reflects the main argument and does it contain 3 supporting reasons? If not, what changes will you make to revise it? (Review the readings related to writing and refining your thesis in the Week 1 learning activities if you need additional support.)
4. How, specifically, did you get the reader’s attention in the introduction? What style or approach did you use, and what did you hope to achieve by using it? If this part of your paper needs improvement, what strategy might you try instead? Why might this be a stronger strategy? Apply that change to the final paper.
5. Examine the research you collected and used for support. In your rough draft, underline or highlight all the places where you have used evidence within the paper. Is each body paragraph supported by at least one piece of evidence, and is it compelling? Does the research come from multiple sources, of which at least one is peer-reviewed? Make a note to yourself about places within each paragraph where you will want to revise the evidence you present and where you might need to add research to support your ideas. Check the citations against the references. Do they match up? If not, what revision must you make?
6. Do you feel that your paper shows a fair and balanced approach to your issue? If so, what did you do within the paper to ensure that was the case? If not, what specific changes will you make to be more balanced in your argument? How did you overcome any personal bias?
7. Go to the last paragraph of your paper and read the last sentence of that paragraph. Does the sentence make sense? Does it use proper grammar, punctuation, and any APA style necessary? If not, make note of the changes you will need to make during revision. Do this same type of review moving backward through the essay, sentence by sentence. As you review your writing in this way, you might notice errors and patterns that you missed when reading from beginning to end. What did you discover in terms of research content, style, language, or grammar in your draft? What are at least 2 resources that you can use to help strengthen and support your writing in these areas?
8. Use one of the reviewing services available in the Center for Writing Excellence to review this document. What are the next steps you will take to revise your draft and prepare to finalize your paper?
- Acct 301 3rd, Acct 301 3rd, Acct 301 3rd Studyhelp247, Acct 301 3rd Studyhelp247, BUL 3130 Palm Beach College Liebeck v McDonalds Hot Coffee Case Discussion, look at the different questions for each title. Studyhelp247, MATH 312 Chapter 31 Scatter Plot Reconceptualizing Mathematics Worksheet, McLuhan’s global village or Lule’s global village of Babel better describes our world and why. Studyhelp247, serial killer's case NEED PLAGERISM REPORT, Thermodynamic Constant Increase in Pressure Clausius Clapeyron Equation Exercise, Why is there high turnover rate for probation/parole officers?
Length: 2 full pages. I really mean FULL pages (not one and half).
Double-space (NOT triple-space); font size 12; preferably Times New Roman
Very briefly summarize the film "Eat Drink Man Woman" (by Ang Lee), first and then describe your reactions and reflections. You may focus on any aspects of the film, such as plot, characters, ideology, cinematography, style, and so on.
Give a title to your short paper. Do NOT plagiarize. Write with your own words.
Eat Drink Man Woman (Director Ang Lee, 1994).
- BUL 3130 Palm Beach College Liebeck v McDonalds Hot Coffee Case Discussion, BUSN661 Studyhelp247, English Writing Assingment, English Writing Assingment, English Writing Assingment Studyhelp247, English Writing Assingment Studyhelp247, look at the different questions for each title. Studyhelp247, Math 115 discussion, McLuhan’s global village or Lule’s global village of Babel better describes our world and why. Studyhelp247, Midterm Goverment Studyhelp247, Why is there high turnover rate for probation/parole officers?
Earlier in the course, you were asked to informally evaluate your leadership skills and qualities. In this Final Project, you use formal assessment tools to identify your areas of strength and areas in which you need further development. You may use the results of this self-assessment to develop a plan to gain the skills and experiences that will help you move toward achieving your short- and long-term professional goals and objectives.
Using the assessment tools provided in Introduction to Leadership: Concepts and Practice, conduct a self-assessment of your own leadership characteristics, style, and skills. Complete at least four assessment tools for this self-assessment. In addition, select one tool to give to a colleague or supervisor so he or she can assess your leadership skills.
Final Project (2–4 pages in APA format)
Evaluate your current leadership characteristics, style, and skills based on the assessment tools you and your colleague/supervisor completed. Be sure to:
Include actual results or summaries of the results you collected using these tools
Identify personal leadership strengths as well as areas for improvement
Include references to the leadership concepts covered in this course and relevant issues related to ethics, diversity, and power in the organizational setting