PHYS 011 San Francisco State University General Physics Exercises; Physics homework solution
I’m trying to learn for my Computer Science class and I’m stuck . Can you help?
GO16_XL_CH02_GRADER_2G_HW – Inventory 1 . 1 Project Description In the following project, you will edit a worksheet that summarizes the inventory of bulbs and trees at the Pasadena facility . Instructions For the purpose of grading the project you are required to perform the following tasks Step Instructions Points Possible 1 Start Excel . Download and open the file named go16_xl_ch02_grader_2g_hw . xlsx . 0 . 000 2 Change the Theme to Slice . Rename Sheet1 as Bulbs and Sheet2 as Trees . Click the Bulbs sheet tab to make it the active sheet . 3 . 000 3 To the right of column B, insert two new columns to create new blank columns C and D . By using Flash Fill in the two new columns, split the data in column B into a column for Item # in column C and Category in column D . As necessary, type Item # as the column title in column C and Category as the column title in column D . Delete column B . By using the Cut and Paste commands, cut column C—Category—and paste it to column G, and then delete the empty column C . Apply AutoFit to columns A F .
Note, Mac users, after inserting the two columns, select the range B15 B42 and, on the Data tab, click Text to Columns . Select Other as the delimiters, and then type a hyphen (-) . Set the destination cell as C15, and then finish the wizard . Continue with the remaining instructions . 6 . 000 4 Display the Trees worksheet, and then repeat Step 3 on this worksheet . 6 . 000 5 Without grouping the sheets, make the following calculations in both worksheets
• In cell B4, enter a function to sum the Quantity in Stock data, and then apply Comma Style with zero decimal places to the result .
• In cells B5 B8, enter formulas to calculate the Average, Median, Lowest, and Highest retail prices, and then apply the Accounting Number Format . 14 . 000 6 Without grouping the sheets, make the following calculations in both worksheets
• In cell B10, enter a COUNTIF function to determine how many different types of Tulips are in stock on the Bulbs sheet and how many different types of Evergreens are in stock on the Trees worksheet . 4 . 000 7 Without grouping the sheets, make the following calculation in both worksheets
• In cell G14, type Stock Level . In cell G15, enter an IF function to determine the items that must be ordered . If the Quantity in Stock is less than 75 the Value_if_true is Order . Otherwise the Value_if_false is OK . Fill the formula down through all the rows . 8 . 000 8 Without grouping the sheets, apply the following formatting in both worksheets
• Apply Conditional Formatting to the Stock Level column so that cells that contain the text Order are formatted with Bold Italic with a Font Color of Dark Blue, Text 2 . Apply Gradient Fill Blue Data Bars to the Quantity in Stock column . 4 . 000 9 In the Bulbs sheet, format the range A14 G42 as a table with headers and apply Table Style Light 20 . Insert a Total Row, filter by Category for Tulips, and then Sum the Quantity in Stock column . Record the result in cell B11 . 3 . 000 10 Clear the filter from the table . Sort the table on the Item # column from Smallest to Largest, and then remove the Total Row . On the Page Layout tab, set Print Titles so that row 14 repeats at the top of each page . 3 . 000 11 In the Trees sheet, format the range A14 G42 as a table with headers and apply Table Style Light 19 . Insert a Total Row, filter by Category for Evergreens, and then Sum the Quantity in Stock column . Record the result in cell B11 . 3 . 000 12 Clear the filter from the table . Sort the table on the Item # column from Smallest to Largest, and then remove the Total Row . On the Page Layout tab, set Print Titles so that row 14 repeats at the top of each page, and then Save your workbook . 3 . 000 13 Group the two worksheets . Merge and center the title in cell A1 across the range A1 G1 and apply the Title cell style . Merge and center the subtitle in cell A2 across the range A2 G2 and apply the Heading 1 cell style . AutoFit Column A . Center the worksheets Horizontally, change the Orientation to Landscape . 9 . 000 14 In Backstage view, on the left click Save, and then click the Bulbs sheet tab to cancel the grouping . Click the Trees sheet tab, and then insert a new worksheet . Change the sheet name to Summary and then widen columns A D to 20 . 63 width . Move the Summary sheet so that it is the first sheet in the workbook . 3 . 000 15 In cell A1, type Pasadena Inventory Summary . Merge & Center the title across the range A1 D1, and then apply the Title cell style . In cell A2, type As of December 31 and then Merge & Center the text across the range A2 D2 . Apply the Heading 1 cell style . 3 . 000 16 On the Bulbs sheet, Copy the range A4 A8 . Display the Summary sheet and Paste the selection to cell A5 . Apply the Heading 4 cell style to the selection . 1 . 000 17 In the Summary sheet, in cell B4, type Bulbs . In cell C4 type Trees . In cell D4 type Bulbs/Trees . Center the column titles, and then apply the Heading 3 cell style . 3 . 000 18 In cell B5, enter a formula that references cell B4 in the Bulbs sheet so that the Bulbs Total Items in Stock displays in B5 . Create similar formulas to enter the Average Price, Median Price, Lowest Price, and Highest Price from the Bulbs sheet into the Summary sheet in the range B6 B9 . 5 . 000 19 Enter formulas in the range C5 C9 that reference the Total Items in stock and the Average Price, Median Price, Lowest Price, and Highest Price cells in the Trees worksheet . 5 . 000 20 In cells D5, D6, D7, D8, and D9, insert Column sparklines using the values in the Bulbs and Trees columns . Format the sparklines using the styles in the first row as follows
D5 Sparkline Style Accent 1, Darker 50%
D6 Sparkline Style Accent 2, Darker 50%
D7 Sparkline Style Accent 3, Darker 50%
D8 Sparkline Style Accent 4, Darker 50%
D9 Sparkline Style Accent 5, Darker 50% 10 . 000 21 To the range B5 C5, apply Comma Style with zero decimal places, and to the range B6 C9, apply Accounting Number Format . Center the Summary worksheet Horizontally and change the Orientation to Landscape . Insert a custom footer in the left section with the file name . 4 . 000 22 Ensure that the worksheets are correctly named and placed in the following order in the workbook Summary, Bulbs, Trees . Save and close the worksheet . Exit Excel . Submit the file as directed . 0 . 000 Total Points 100 . 000″
” Homework Answers on Studyhelp247.com
You’re looking for homework help services? You don’t have to anymore. Studyhelp247 is here for all Study Help and Homework Assignment Needs.