THIS IS A GROUP PROJECT RESEARCH PAPER. THIS PROJECT IS FOR MY PORTION OF THE PAPER ONLY! (3 PAGES OF TEXT – NO INFOGRAPHIC)
RESEARCH PAPER TOPIC: Hidden Frameworks for Communication
(THERE ARE 3 HIDDEN FRAMEWORKS- They are attached in the files here- My portion of the assignment is the FIRST framework ONLY.) There are questions posted as well under the files. Must choose relevant questions to the FIRST framework only and address in how to achieve and reach conflict resolution)
Research Paper with embedded Infographic (Group Assignment) – Each student group (size of group will be based on total enrollment) will choose a suitable topic from their textbook (involving conflict resolution) and will thoroughly research their chosen topic and will write an original written group research paper (10-12 page research paper including Cover Page and Reference Page with at least 10 sources including the textbook; must include the synthesis of at least 6 peer-reviewed journal articles) and create an original infographic that conceptualizes the primary themes of the paper which they will embed using one of the wrap-around features of the word processor. A template will be provided and must be used by student for this paper. All sources must be correctly cited and referenced according to APA standards.
Peer-reviewed (refereed or scholarly) journals – Articles are written by experts and are reviewed by several other experts in the field before the article is published in the journal in order to ensure the article’s quality (angelo.edu, 2018)
Relevant literature – Major writings and other sources on a selected topic. For your purpose for the paper, it is to locate, download, and review the most important information about the approved topic–the majority of the sources should be peer-reviewed journal articles published in 2014-2019.
Literature Review – The literature review is a written overview of major writings and other sources on a selected topic. Sources covered in the review may include scholarly journal articles, books, government reports, Web sites, etc. The literature review provides a description, summary, and evaluation of each source (library.concordia.ca, 2017).
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILES FOR MORE TOPIC INFO AS FAR AS EXACT DETAILS AND PAPER TEMPLATE.
Find the best tutors/writers
Only here on Study Help 24/7
Why Studyhelp247 is the best homework help website
We often see students asking why Studyhelp247 is the best homework help website and why many students use our services. Here is why:
- Our tutors are professionals in their respective subjects. This ensures that they submit high quality work to all our students.
- We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy, ensuring that students receive high quality and original work.
- Our pricing is the most student-friendly. Students pay 0% service fees, making it possible to receive help for as low as $5 per page.
- Our website is secure and privacy is our number on priority. Any question posted on studyhelp247 cannot be seen anywhere else.
- We have the most responsive customer support agents.
- We offer homework help services in all English-Speaking countries, making us a global homework help site.
We have helped over 5,000 students in close to 40 countries worldwide. Join the movement.