The paper description is attached below.
Here is a brief blurb from it:
Your thesis should be a variation of the following:
Consistent with the Constrained Court View, [Decision X] illustrates how the law constrains judicial discretion, suggesting that the law is likely to constrain the Court when …
Consistent with the Dynamic Court View, [Decision X] illustrates how the law fails to constrain judicial discretion, suggesting that the law is unlikely to constrain the Court when …
The paper should be organized as follows:
1. Overview of competing views and observable implications
2. Summary of decision and its relevant background
3. Analysis (presenting best arguments and counter-arguments)
4. Conclusion (hypothesizing when law is likely to constrain or not constrain the courts)
Find the best tutors/writers
Only here on Study Help 24/7
Why Studyhelp247 is the best homework help website
We often see students asking why Studyhelp247 is the best homework help website and why many students use our services. Here is why:
- Our tutors are professionals in their respective subjects. This ensures that they submit high quality work to all our students.
- We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy, ensuring that students receive high quality and original work.
- Our pricing is the most student-friendly. Students pay 0% service fees, making it possible to receive help for as low as $5 per page.
- Our website is secure and privacy is our number on priority. Any question posted on studyhelp247 cannot be seen anywhere else.
- We have the most responsive customer support agents.
- We offer homework help services in all English-Speaking countries, making us a global homework help site.
We have helped over 5,000 students in close to 40 countries worldwide. Join the movement.