student will be required to write a 10-12 paper using the rubric below to examine theoretical concepts: Family Systems, Cognitive/Behavioral Theories, Psychodynamic Theory as discussed in class. Knowledge and understanding of these theoretical perspectives will enhance success on the Social Work License Exam and will facilitate student’s advanced year curriculum studies.
All papers must use APA style referencing. Each discussion of the social work Code of Ethics must include a direct citation from the Code of Ethics. Headings must be included for each section of the paper. All late papers will receive a five point penalty reduction per calendar day. All papers over the 12 page limit will receive a five point deduction.
Theory Paper Due___OCTOBER 24, 2019___________________
Family Systems Theory [30 points]
Discuss the key concepts of the theory. 
Discuss strengths and limits of family systems theory. 
How consistent is systems theory with social work values? Use a specific case example in your response. Include a direct citation for the Code of Ethics. 
Cognitive/Behavioral Theories: [30 points]
Key concepts of Cognitive Theory and key concepts of Behaviorism 
Strengths and limits of both cognitive and behavioral theories 
Consistency with social work values; Include a specific example of both Cognitive theory and Behavioral theory in your response. Include a direct citation for the Code of Ethics 
Psychodynamic Theory. [30 points]
Key concepts of Psychodynamic theory (Note: You may discuss sub theories here) 
Strengths and limits of Psychodynamic Theory 
Consistency with social work values; include a specific example. Include a direct citation for the Code of Ethics  APA style referencing; grammar, spelling, sentence structure, headings, title, reference page, citations, etc. [10 points]
Find the best tutors/writers
Only here on Study Help 24/7
Why Studyhelp247 is the best homework help website
We often see students asking why Studyhelp247 is the best homework help website and why many students use our services. Here is why:
- Our tutors are professionals in their respective subjects. This ensures that they submit high quality work to all our students.
- We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy, ensuring that students receive high quality and original work.
- Our pricing is the most student-friendly. Students pay 0% service fees, making it possible to receive help for as low as $5 per page.
- Our website is secure and privacy is our number on priority. Any question posted on studyhelp247 cannot be seen anywhere else.
- We have the most responsive customer support agents.
- We offer homework help services in all English-Speaking countries, making us a global homework help site.
We have helped over 5,000 students in close to 40 countries worldwide. Join the movement.