Visual explanation of Lewin’s ChangeModel and summary
- Budget $0.00
- Average Bid $0.00
Posted on February 22, 2022Active
Lewin’s Change Model
Identify a need for organizational change (real-life) and create a visual representation of how this organization might utilize Lewin’s Change Model. Your demonstration should be a visual infographic or some other illustrative representation. Then, create a two-page summary to connect with your illustration, (not including the cover page or references in the word count) written in accordance with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Your summary should reflect on the value of this model explaining why it might be important to the organization.
- Include citations and references to reading material and experiences to support your position.
- Your illustration and summary (and cover page and reference list) must be in the same document for a single submission to the Week 2 Assignments page.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references, and you can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
There are no bids yet.