What is disinformation and how prevalent is it?
- Budget $0.00
- Average Bid $0.00
Posted on February 22, 2022Active
write 3000 words essay including references from the list below.
1) – Journalists and Political Sources:
2) Journalism versus PR: The rise of spin: Oborne, P. (2019). ‘British journalists have become part of Johnson’s fake news machine’. Open Democracy
Hou, J. Z. (2019). Beyond ‘love-hate’stereotype: Reflecting on the new dimension (s) of relationship between public relations and journalism in the ‘post-truth’era. 2019 International Association of Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) Conference
3) Social media and political journalism / Wikleaks: a case study :
4) Covering Elections: Cushion, S., Kilby, A., Thomas, R., Morani, M., & Sambrook, R. (2016). Newspapers, impartiality and television news: Intermedia agenda-setting during the 2015 UK general election campaign. Journalism Studies, 1-20.
5) Gatekeeping and news selection : Galtung, J., & Ruge, M. H. (1965). The structure of foreign news: The presentation of the Congo, Cuba and Cyprus crises in four Norwegian newspapers. Journal of peace research, 2(1), 64-90.
7) Media and Political Elites:
8) The Disinformation Order :
There are no bids yet.