Studyhelp247 Refund Policy
At Studyhelp247, we hate poor quality of work and late deliveries. We understand that these can mess our students. In case any of these happens, we have a money back guarantee for students. Please go through this policy to understand which refunds we offer and the ones that we do not.
Factors leading to successful money backs.
- Lack of a complete answer to your question.
- Unoriginal work with provided proof (Plagiarism score above 10%).
- Abusive tutors
- Excessive poor quality even after revision with provided proof.
- Overdue answers – Work delivered past agreed deadline.
- Lack of further help to the student within reason to comply with originally posted instructions. (Failure to revise following initial instructions)
- Incomplete answer to the originally posted question.
We do not give refunds if:
- A student has already finished the question, released funds and rated the tutor.
- Tutor offered to revise work but the student declined before the question’s deadline.
- Student posted a similar question twice and selected tutors in both.
- Poor quality in general (It is reviewed by subject experts), especially if the student already submitted the work. This is both for the student’s safety where tutors may sell the work after approving the withdrawal, and to safeguard the interests of our tutors. Essentially, poor quality claims are weighed against the instructions and refunds are only issued if the delivered work differs substantially from the instructions.
- Post-submission/low grade refund claim after an initial satisfactory review. Students should go through the work delivered by tutors before submitting it. Once they go though the assignment, and fail to ask for revisions only to claim refunds 30 days later for low grades, we do not approve such a withdrawal.
How to effectively file a withdrawal/refund claim
Once you click on the “Withdraw Button”, there is a withdrawal form that you should fill. To make it clear for the support to expedite the withdrawal, you should provide as much information as possible.
Note that all refunds are given as credit on your Studyhelp247 student funds balance where they can be used to pay for questions. On select cases, we offer refunds to a student’s source account with a subsequent account reset.